7.9.10

i hate this feeling

i fucking hate you. i hate how you make me feel. i hate how i cant be without you. i hate how every time i think about you i stop breathing. i hate how you cant like me. i hate how you think its over. i hate how i cant move on. i hate how there isnt another. i hate how its not okay. i hate how my world is shattering. i hate how i was the best i could be when i was with you. i hate how when you said love you it made my day. i hate how you did those things for me that no one else could do. i hate how i feel like ill never be able to laugh again. i hate how no matter how hard i try i know i will never forget you. i hate how im crying here. i hate how i wish thinks would just be alright. i hate how i know they never will be. i hate the way you made me feel amazing. i hate how without you, i might just be nothing. i hate how i miss you. i hate how i still love you.